33. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
With Derek Cox leaving in free agency, the Jags have nothing at corner. Banks fits Gus Bradley’s mold of tall, physical corners.
34. San Francisco 49ers (via KC): Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
Dashon Goldson left for Tampa in free agency. The 49ers have a need at safety and Cyprien is the best available.
35. Philadelphia Eagles: EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State
A guy for Chip Kelly to develop. Manuel fits what Kelly’s offense does, and he’s loaded with potential.
36. Detroit Lions: Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
Cliff Avril left in free agency, the Lions need a pass rusher desperately.
37. Cincinnati Bengals: Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
The Bengals add some defensive line help by adding Hankins. Great compliment to Geno Atkins inside.
38. Arizona Cardinals: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
The Cardinals need a quarterback they can develop. Barkley has questions concerning his arm, but could be the Cards quarterback of the future.
39. New York Jets: Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
The Jets need an upgrade at QB in the worst way. Wilson was very productive at Arkansas and would fit the bill here.
40. Tennessee Titans: Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
The Titans need secondary help. Taylor really improved his stock by his impressive showing at the combine.
41. Buffalo Bills: Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
With Andy Levitre leaving in free agency, the Bills have a massive hole at guard. Warford is by far the best available.
42. Miami Dolphins: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State
Jake Long left in free agency, so the Dolphins need to find a replacement.
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
Dallas Clark is old and Luke Stocker has been a disappointment. The Bucs can upgrade their TE position here.
44. Carolina Panthers: DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
Cam Newton could use a receiver. Steve Smith is still productive, but outside of him there hasn’t been much production. Hopkins is an underrated guy and could provide a big spark.
45. San Diego Chargers: Justin Pugh, G/OT, Syracuse
Even with selecting an offensive lineman in the first round, the Chargers still need help on the line.
46. St. Louis Rams: Matt Elam, S, Florida
The Rams need safety help and Elam is the best safety on the board.
47. Dallas Cowboys: Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
With the Cowboys switching to a 4-3, they’ll need to find lineman to fit their scheme.
48. Pittsburgh Steelers: Eric Reid, S, LSU
Troy Polamalu’s production has slipped and Ryan Clark is getting up there in age. Steelers need some safety help.
49. New York Giants: Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
With Chris Canty no longer in New York, the Giants have to find somebody to fill the void at defensive tackle. Short is the best available.
50. Chicago Bears: Barrett Jones, OL, Alabama
Jones is a very versitile lineman that could line up anywhere on the line. The Bears have a big need on the offensive line.
51. Washington Redskins: Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
The Redskins cut DeAngelo Hall, so they’ll need to find a replacement.
52. Minnesota Vikings: Manti Te’o, ILB, Notre Dame
The Vikings have a need at inside linebacker. Te’o has fallen, but could fit here.
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
The Bengals could use an upgrade over Benjarvus Green-Ellis. Lacy is the best one on the board.
54. Miami Dolphins: Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
The Dolphins can add a pass rush threat across from Cameron Wake here.
55. Green Bay Packers: Giovanni Bernard, RB, North Carolina
With the Packers whiffing on Stephen Jackson, they need to find a running back in the draft.
56. Seattle Seahawks: Kyle Long, G/OT, Oregon
The Seahawks could use an offensive line upgrade.
57. Houston Texans: Johnathan Jenkins, NT, Georgia
The Texans could really use an upgrade at nose tackle. Jenkins is a huge guy and first round talent, but his stock has slipped some lately.
58. Denver Broncos: Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut
The Broncos added Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie in free agency, but could still use a replacement for the aging Champ Bailey.
59. New England Patriots: Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State
Aqib Talib might not be there next year and Alfonso Dennard is in jail. The Patriots need to take a corner.
60. Atlanta Falcons: Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
The Falcons need upgrades at both defensive end spots.
61. San Francisco 49ers: Jamie Collins, DE/OLB, Southern Miss
The 49ers need to find rush linebacker depth.
62: Baltimore Ravens: Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
With Anquan Boldin out of the mix in Baltimore, they need to find Joe Flacco a new weapon.
Continue to picks 63-97: